11 January 2012

Project Idea!

I think what I want to do for my project is to combine several images and edit them to create a scene. Here's some of the images I'm thinking about using right now:











Basically, what I would try to achieve is to create a scene with a castle in front of mountains and an erupting volcano, under a stormy reddish sky. It will be dark enough that imperfections in putting the images together shouldn't be too noticeable. I'm hoping it won't be too difficult to take what I need out of each picture or change it so it fits. For the castle, for instance, the sky is light enough and different enough from the rest of the picture that I should be able to use an if statement to exclude it. The green grass and bushes can be changed to a dark grey to fit into the background. 

Oh, and here's something I made in lab yesterday that I thought looked kinda cool:


1 comment:

  1. Agreed the final tree here is cool.
    The project idea sounds like it will keep you busy, Might need to photoshop the castle sky to make it pure blue to "blue screen it" -- can;t use green given the grass etc...
    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete